Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ultra vires

I woke up bright and early this morning thinking about the ultra vires doctrine and how it relates to administrative law, the law of business entities, and my life in general. This is unfortunate because I finished my last final on Thursday (meaning I shouldn't be thinking about doctrines better left in Latin). Alas, there I was pontificating power and its limits.

My day has been an endless transition between internet surfing, reading, dog walking, and dog scratching. To most people, this probably sounds like heaven, but to me is absolute purgatory. I have nothing TO DO. Consequently, I decided to start a blog so my family and friends can be informed of my goings on (I also secretly hope that the pressure of blogging will inspire me to lead a more interesting life in general -- one worthy of at least a few paragraphs on the world wide web).


4 comments:

Ryan said...

Hello Goose. Your new blog looks great.

Unknown said...

Woooo hoooo!!! I'll add this to my list of regular on-line stops. Can't wait to sync up with y'all real-soon-now.

Aimee said...

Yes! So happy to see you here.

Unknown said...

Meg,

Read your blog, loved it. Call you guys this weekend.

Chris